A DARK SKY DREAMS OPEN EDITION FOLIO
Desert Nights I – Second Edition
A 12-PRINT FOLIO EXPLORING THE DESERT BY NIGHT
plus shipping and handling
The photos in this fine art folio represent a different and seldom-experienced aspect of the American Southwest, an exploration of the desert by night. The photos presented in this folio were captured over the course of several trips to Utah and New Mexico in 2009.
With these photos I hope to share some of the awe and mystery I feel when exploring such lonely moonlight-silvered landscapes and ruins.
I hope you, too, will enjoy this journey down lonely desert back roads and haunted trails to rediscover forlorn and forgotten locations of the American Southwest; locations long abandoned, yet dreaming in the moonlit stillness of chill desert nights.
Folio includes 12 individual prints
- Folio is 8½” x 11″
- Images are approximately 6″ x 9″ – size may vary with composition
- Printed on Harman by Hahnemuhle Gloss Baryta archival fine art inkjet paper
- Printed using Epson UltraChrome K3 archival inks
- Debossed, die-cut art paper folio cover
Sequentially numbered, open edition folio with 4-page folded text signature
- Title page
- Artist statement
- List of prints
- Text pages printed on Moab Entrada archival fine art inkjet paper